American or European, left-hand [LHD] or right-hand [RHD] drive.
We offer the following finance products:-
- Hire Purchase
They come in all shapes and sizes, levels of comfort, some are right-hand drive, and some are left-hand drive. What every kind of motorhome gives you, however, is the freedom of the open road and somewhere to lay your head at night when it’s time to sleep.
For a more detailed consideration of the wide range of motorhomes available, you might look no further than the UK’s Camping and Caravanning Club.
The popularity of this way of enjoying the outdoor life from a position of comfort, is indicated by the fact that some 9,000 new motorhomes are registered in the UK each year – according to the National Caravan Council (NCC).
Why you may need motorhome finance
If you want to experience for yourself the mobility, adventure and comfort offered by a motorhome, you are likely to have two options:
- Wait until you have saved up the funds to meet the, typically not inconsiderable, price of a new or second hand motorhome – and run the risk of any number of summers slipping by before you are able to take to the open road; or
- Enjoy all the benefits with practically immediate effect, by arranging motorhome finance.
Types of finance available
Rather than wait an indeterminate length of time before enjoying a motorhome, there are a number of financing options, the principal of which is:
- This is perhaps the longest-established form of credit suitable for the purchase of a wide variety of goods – including your motorhome;
- A deposit (typically around 10% of the purchase price) needs to be put down and this is followed by the payment of equal monthly instalments until the full amount has been paid;
- Before concluding any agreement with you, the hire purchase company is obliged to check your credit rating as an indication of your ability to make the repayments;
- It is important to remember that ownership of your motorhome is not passed to you until the final payment is made – and that if you sell the vehicle without the permission of the hire purchase company, you may be committing a criminal offence, points out the Citizens’ Advice Bureau;
- If you default on the agreed monthly instalments, the company may also repossess the motorhome.
Why use Asset Finance Arena?
Here at Asset Finance Arena you may find the finance that suits your particular needs and circumstances, to enable you to start enjoying motor caravanning at the earliest opportunity.
We have access to a wide range of finance options, allowing us to identify and arrange the finance solution that is the most appropriate for you.